WIFI Password Show For Android App Download. Congratulations! Welcome! There are over 5 million downloads of the WIFI Password Presentation.
Note: ROOTED needs
You need to reconnect your new computer to the WIFI network, but have you forgotten your password? Want to share your friend’s WIFI password?
Using FREE WIFI Password Display to view all WIFI Password when you need them with just one click! Share it via SMS or email with friends. Yes, it’s just so easy!
To view the wifi password, this app needs root access. We’re not encouraging users to root out their phones. Your phone and void warranty can be affected by rooting. We’re not accountable for that.
- Show Password for WiFi
- Share Password for WiFi
- Copy password for WiFi
- Save WiFi passwords to local storage as a text file
- Show wired WiFi details
- The Support segment
- Generate qr code with ssd wifi and password information for wifi
- Absolutely free
- Works on the new edition of Android
FREE Password Wifi Display features:
- View SSID and password
- Copy WiFi Password (to be able to paste anywhere) to Clipboard;
- Password sharing via SMS or Email;
- Share the Full screen Mode password.
- WiFi Connectivity QR Code Generator
- Recovery of WiFi Password
- Works on ROOTED devices only (needs super-user permissions).
- 2 is not a cracker for WiFi passwords. WiFi networks were NOT meant to break.
- 3 Your computer requires prior connections to WiFi networks to obtain passwords.
- 4 If the Samsung computer shows the hex code in the password, please do the following:
- “I fixed the issue. This is a common issue on Samsung phones. I opened /system/build.
- Prop file and changed the line ro. secure storage=true to false and rebooted. Now your app shows actual passwords and not hex string.”
How To Use
- Open Password for WiFi Display App
- Offer superuser root permission when requesting root permission
- Tap any item in the list to see more choices.
- For any superuser manager app, you may manually deny or grant superuser root authorization.