Navigation Bar For Android (Back Home Recent Button). The application will replace an ineffective and damaged button for those who have the problem with using buttons or the bar panel doesn’t work properly. This app provides many features and colors to make the navigation bar amazing. Swipe the navigation bar up and down as assistive touch is easy.
Bottom Navigation Bar Android
- Auto-hide navigation bar with duration chosen by the user.
- This is easy to swipe up / down to show/hide.
- Action with the single press: Away, Back, New.
- Latest keys, long click action for the back, home. (See a list of acts below)
- Ability to switch background and button color to the navigation bar.
- Able to set height by level.
- Ability to put on touch vibrate.
- Adjustment choices “Swipe responsiveness up”
- Bar mask options when the keyboard appears.
- Choices lock.
- Options to adjust the bar position in landscape mode.
- 15 Disposable Themes.
- Use prompt to turn on / off.
- Minimized area of bar to prevent accidental clicking.
Support Command for long-term pressing:
Lock screen (require Device Administrator activation, if you already activate Device Administrator and want to uninstall this application, the Device Administrator must be deactivated first. The ‘Help’ menu will help you uninstall this application easily.
- Power menu.
- Split screen
- Open dialer
- Launch web browser
- Open settings
- Launch this application
- Launch any application (Pro)
- Take a screenshot (Pro)
- Switch off for 10 seconds (Pro)
- Toggle notification panel
- Toggle quick setting panel
- Launch camera
- Open volume control
- Voice command Web search
- Toggle Wi-Fi on/off
Also Read: Top 5 Best Free VPN for Pubg Mobile
- Category: Free Tools App
- Publish Date:2020-06-26
- Requirements: Android 4.2+
- Report: Flag as inappropriate