Hello English Learning Android App Free Download. From Hindi, Indonesian, Thai, Arabic, Malay, Urdu, Malay, and Bangladeshi, learn spoken English and grammar. Bengali, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Assamese, Malayalam, Chinese, Portuguese, Turkish, and Nepali are some of the languages spoken in Bengal. Over 50 million people have used this free English learning course to develop their spoken English, grammar, and vocabulary.
Hello English Learning Android App Free Download
Culture Alley’s Hello English is the top-rated free educational app and the best free app for learning English.
Google Editor’s Choice 2018, 2017; IAMAI’s “INDIA’S BEST Smartphone APP OF 2017,” Google’s Best Software for 2016.
- 475 Interactive Lessons: Fully free interactive lessons covering conversational English, grammar, vocabulary, and other subjects. All of the lessons are also available offline.
- Interactive Games: Reading, translation, spelling, grammar, and vocabulary are all covered. With instantaneous findings and grammar guidance.
- Teacher discussions: Ask teachers questions about grammar and translations.
- Use everyday news and videos to practice: Learn from the most recent news, posts, audio-video clips, and e-books.
- Communication and speech practice game: Develop your spoken English skills by holding regular conversations with the App.
- Dictionary of 10,000 Words: Learn new words and hear how they’re pronounced.
- Have fun with your pals.
- Have fun with your friends: Multiplayer games and quizzes encourage you to learn English with people from all over the world
- Chat Bots: Use chatbots to learn English.
- Know Your Rank: Win coins when studying your global and city rankings.
- To help you prepare for your dream work interview, an exam, or to impress your mates, download the free App right now! Develop your English speaking, writing, reading, and comprehension skills, as well as your listening. Confidently communicate in English!