AZ Screen Recorder For Android App Free Download. The AZ Video Recorder summary Google Play Home Page, Android Police, Yahoo News, CNET, Android Central, Droid-Life, and more are included.AZ Screen Recorder for Android is a secure, high-quality screen recorder that allows you to record videos on a smooth and clear screen.
This screen recording software offers a simple way to record screen videos such as video tutorials, video calls, game videos, live shows, with a lot of features such as screen capture, screen video recorder, video editor, live stream display.
- Video HIGH-QUALITY: 1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS
- NO time-limit for recording
- NO root needed
Stable and fluid screen recording is provided by AZ Screen Recorder. You can easily capture popular mobile game videos with this screen recorder; you can record video calls with family and friends…
Screen Internal Sound Video Recorder
This free screen recorder will allow the recording of internal audio from Android 10. If you want to record gameplay with an internal audio video tutorial, this powerful audio screen recorder is the best option for you.
Total HD Game Recorder
The high-quality game recording screen supports this game recorder: 1080p, 60FPS, 12Mbps. For you, there are several resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available.
Face cam Screen Recorder with:
Your face and feelings can be captured in a small overlay window by using this Screen Recorder with Face cam. The Face cam size can be freely changed and dragged to any place on the screen.
There are a lot of free features offered by AZ Screen Recorder:
- Internal sound recording (from Android 10)
- Gameplay recording with external sound
- Screen recording pause/resume
- Disable the Front Camera (Face cam)
- GIF maker: A GIF recorder allows you to record the show as a GIF
- Recording control screen through floating window or notification bar
- Shake the unit to stop the screen from recording
- Draw when capturing gameplay on the screen
- Transfer recorded videos, and screenshots to your computer through WIFI
- You can edit your videos with these editing functions after the system screen is recorded:
- Convert to GIF video
- Video Trim
- Delete the middle portion of the video
- Merge Videos: Merge multiple videos into one single video
- Add background music to video files
- Add subtitles to video subtitles
- Image extraction from video
- Video Crop
- Video Compress
- Edit audio for audio
- You can stream your screen to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and more with the AZ Screen Recorder’s screen broadcast feature.
- To show your skills or watch films, TV shows, and sports events, you can stream gameplay.
- The following features are given by AZ Screen Recorder to help you livestream easily.
- Multiple settings for broadcast resolution, stream with the high quality you want
Face cam when streaming online
Screenshots and Editing Photos
- More than a screen video camera, the AZ Screen Recorder. It can take screenshots and edit pictures as well.
- With one swipe, you can quickly take a screenshot, use in-app image editing tools to stitch/crop images, and share with your friends your screenshots. It is possible to list some top editing features below:
- Stitch images: automatically detect and merge multiple images into a single one.
- Images crop: Delete unnecessary components
- Picture blur: pixelated areas that you do not want to display
- Apply text to the image and draw on it.